2 Chronicles 8:11-10:19 / Romans 8:12-23 / Psalm 18:16-34 / Proverbs 19:26
“For You O Lord will light my lamp. The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop. By my God I can leap over a wall. As for my God, His way is perfect. The word of the Lord is proven – He is a shield to those who trust Him.
(v. 32) It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer and sets me in high places. He teaches my hands to make war so my arms can bend a bow of bronze.”
SUCH GOOD TRUTH…these are some particularly cool highlights:
1. Our God LIGHTS OUR WAY in the darkness
2. He gives us SUPERNATURAL strength to face challenges
3. He SHIELDS and PROTECTS those who put their trust in Him
4. Like a deer on a steep, rocky mountain ledge, He equips us to walk through HIGH LEVEL challenges.
5. He TEACHES US and EQUIPS US to FIGHT for those things in our lives that are most precious (Our relationship with Him, our marriages, our children, our families, our friendships, etc…)
LORD, YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL! Thank You for Your awesome promises to us! We want what You have for us!